Tuesday 23 March 2010

Skins Review

This is a bit late, sorry :(
This season ended last Thursday.

If you missed any episodes, you can watch them on YouTube TV Shows, but they'll only be available for a while, so don't miss them!

I thought the ending of the last epsiode of the season was a really bad ending. It showed John Foster, Effy's psychiatrist's house and Cook broke in to rescue Freddie. (In the previous episode, Foster clubbed Freddie with a baseball bat, but we didn't see Freddie after, so I'm not totally sure if he's dead or not.) Cook then appeared to launch himself at Foster and screamed "I'm Cook" or something. Then the credits rolled, so was a pretty rubbish ending really.

This season had a different director than the other seasons, and I wasn't as into them this season as I have been before.
The previous seasons had a lot of parties, and "hardcore living" which engrossed me.
However, this season was more the effects of the "hardcore living" which wasn't as good. The season was mainly about Emily and Naomi's rocky relationship, which was sorted out in the last episode, Effy's mental state and Cook's running away from the police.

The most dramatically exciting episode was probably the first episode, because around 2 minutes into the opening, a girl jumped off a level in a club and died. Then we found out that Cook gave Naomi cocaine to sell to girl because she wanted the money to buy Emily a present.

So yeah, I wasn't as impressed with this season as I have been with other seasons, but I still love the show. I hope that helped! :)

What do you think of skins?
Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment