Sunday 7 March 2010

Review - Barry M Dazzle Dusts

I really really love these products from Barry M. I think they're such a good buy because:
1. They're £4.50 and they last so so so long. I think I've had one for two years and it's only gone down a tiny bit in the pot.
2. They're really highly pigmented so you only need a small amount on your brush, which is why they last so long.
3. The colour is really vibrant especially with a primer underneath - such as Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
4. The pots are really cute - there's a glass bottom and a plastic top and they're about the circumferance of a 10p, so they're really easy to slip into your make up bag and carry around with you.
5. When you first open the product, there isn't a huge gap from the top of the packaging to the start of the dazzle dust; the pot is packed full of the stuff, which is good.
6. There's so many different colours for loads of different uses. Some colours can be worn in the day and others at night.
7. The colours can go really well together.
8. They're similar to the MAC pigments, but a lot lot lot cheaper, even though the packaging is smaller with Barry M. However, I think the quality is just as good.
9. I really like the limited edition dazzle dusts, especially the new purple one that came out in January I think.
10. You can use them anywhere - not just on your eyes. You can use the white coloured one for a cheek highlighter for example.

I hope this review helped you guys.
Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment