Monday 8 March 2010

Hello Kitty Dinnerset

A fortnight a go, I was in the magazine section at my local supermarket and noticed a Hello Kitty plate attatched to a magazine. It was the last one on the shelf.
So I picked up the magazine and I was like OMG WOW, I have to get this. So I did :)
Later at the checkout, I overheard someone talking about the Hello Kitty magazine, so I turned to look and I obviously caught their eye because they asked me if the one I had was the last one and I said yes. Bearing in mind, this was in the space of about ten minutes in one supermarket. So by the looks of it, the set's pretty popular.
I really love Hello Kitty, and this plate was supercute. It's actual pottery and not plastic and you're able to put it in both the dishwasher and microwave.
The magazine comes with some recipes to try out, but I haven't tried any yet. Once I do, I'll tell you guys how it went.
So this magazine with the plate was £1.99 as an introductory price.
The next issue comes out today I think, because I read somewhere that they come every fortnight. And from now on the price of the magazine is £4.99.
This week, is two Hello Kitty breakfast mugs and they're supercute too.
I was contemplating whether I should subscribe to the magazine and collect the whole set, but it's a whole dinner set and I don't really think I want all of the dinnerset. I definately want the mugs though, because it's two for £4.99 and the Hello Kitty mugs that aren't part of this collection are about £15 each, so this is a bargain!
I also have no use for a complete dinnerset right now, but I'm sure they're perfect for someone who has space and use for them!
Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment