Tuesday 2 March 2010

Batiste Dry Shampoo

This stuff is amazing. When you have no time to shower or wash your hair, this is so so good. It makes your hair look really clean and because I like the "bed hair" look, it makes my usually fine hair into pretty big bed hair when I backcomb. The smell is so so good, you can get the regular, this yellow tropical one which smells of pineapples or something or the pink one which smells pretty good too.


dry shampoo Pictures, Images and Photos


The only problem with this product is that you have to wash your hair later that day or the next morning because it makes your hair feel heavier than it usually does, and it's not too good to run your hands through, it feels kinda like someone spilt some talcum powder on your hair, if it's been in your hair for too long.


When I use this product, I shake the bottle, with the cap on, for about two minutes. Then I just spray it on the top of my head and I don't use it on the shaft or ends of my hair. I then rub where I have sprayed with firm pressing of my fingertips. This activates the dry shampoo so it revitalises your hair instead of making your hair look grey, like it would if you didn't rub it in properly. I usually spend about a minute rubbing it into my hair. About 5 minutes later, I then use my paddle brush to brush my hair normally, and after styling it in the way I want.


I hope this review helped you guys :)
loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment