Monday 29 March 2010

Lancome Colour Fan

I bought this product a couple of weeks ago now and mentioned it in a haul. I love it so much (:

It has been discontinued from both the Lancome counter and website, so I was really lucky to get my hands on it.

The fan comes in the traditional Lancome black velvet pouch:



The colour fan has a shiny black outercase and the bottom of it has the gold Lancome rose logo on, which I think is really cute.

Then when you open it up:

There is a mirror, six eyeshadows and then there's two sponge applicators after the purple and the brown eyeshadow, not sure if you can see it in the picture.

I really love this, it's really cute and the colour's are so pretty. I'd say the top four: the baby pink, the baby blue, the light orange and light creme colour would be perfect for Spring, and the purple and brown would be perfect for Autumn. But the colour's are so versatile, I think you could wear them any time of the year.

The colours are really well pigmented, they blend easily and it's a really soft texture.
I hope this helped :)
Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment