Saturday 13 March 2010

A Really Small Haul

So earlier I went shopping, with the intention on going shopping for Mother's day presents and cards. And instead, I bought stuff all for me and came up with the idea I would make my Mom a card and give her some bubble bath. So I only bought a few things because I didn't have much time.
Because I'm going to Leeds and Birmingham in a few weeks for a mega shop, I didn't buy any clothes.

1. The first product I got was Barry M Liquid Eyeliner in black (number 1). This has to be my favourite eyeliner, so I bought some more :)

2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer in 51 light radiance. I really needed a new concealer, so I thought I'd try this concealer because I was talking to a friend about concealers, and they said that this was a really good one to try.

3. Finally, my favourite product of the haul. Lancome 6 colour fan. There's 6 eyeshadows, a mirror and two eyeshadow sponge applicator brushes. This product is actually discontinued on the Lancome website and the Lancome counter, so I was really lucky to get my hands on this product. The colour fan comes in the black lancome case and I love love love it. The colours are really blendable and really pretty shades.

Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment