Tuesday 9 March 2010

February Favourites

I know this is a bit late, but it's here now :)
In no particular order:

1. Beauty UK Eye Shadow palette No. 2.
The colours are so blendable and highly pigmented, and they're so so soft. I really recommend this product. The colours are really bright too, so they're perfect for going out in the evening. It's around £3.49 for 10 eyeshadows, which is a really good price.

2. QVS Eye Shadow Brush Medium
This brush is so soft but stiff, which is perfect for applying pigments or eyeshadows. It's around £1.99, which is a really good price for a brush like this.

3. Barry M Grey Matte Nail Varnish
I've been using a light pink base on my nails, then applying this nail varnish to the tips of my nails, as an alternative manicure. The varnish is really nice to apply - it dries so soft and glossy with no brush bristle marks. The colour is really nice against the pink and has a sort of wintery feel, which is an excellent look for the colder months. It also looks good as a block colour on any kind of nails.

4. E45 Cream
The cold weather's really been drying my skin out, especially when coming in from the cold and coming into contact with the central heating. At night, I've rubbed this cream to my face and gradually I've begun to see an improvement. My skin's now really soft, so I really recommend this product.

5. Tressemme Heat Defence Spray
I've been using this product for over a year now and I'm still really impressed with it. It protects your hair so so well against heat and it smells good too.

6. Super Mario Bros. Wii
I'm addicted to this game! It's really really easy to play, you can sit down and play it. The controls are really easy too. But, it's so so so addictive. The only problem I've come across is holding 1 to hold a barell and trying to jump with 2 because the buttons on the wii controller are so close together, but I've got used to it now.

7. The Barbie and Paul's Boutique Glitter Lizzy Purse
I haven't got this yet, but I'm planning on getting it next time I go to Selfridges. I really love it. The outside of the purse is black with glitter and it has the Barbie logo on the centre front. It's supercute.

8. Starbucks Caramel Hot Chocolate
It's really sweet, but it's lush! It really warms you up from the cold outside. Because it's so sweet I can only drink the small size, otherwise I feel way too sick.

9. Oat So Simple Porridge - Golden Syrup Flavour
It's so easy to make! You open the packet and pour the flakes in the bowl and use the packet to measure the right amount of milk (genius - I'm such a dumbrain in the morning) and then pop it in the microwave at 800W for 2 mins. I love the golden syrup flavour because it's so sweet. I do like to add a bit of sugar to it after though :) It's really filling and can last me until lunchtime - even with a lot of running about.

10. Free Song a Week From iTunes
You can get free songs every week from iTunes of new and upcoming artists. It introduced to me to music that I like - but wouldn't think about buying. I recommend downloading them and giving them a try; after all, it's free!

So that's my top 10 February favourites for this month. I've discovered more products in March already, that I really like, so keep your eye out for my March favourites!

Has anyone else discovered a product that they really like in February?
Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment