Monday 5 April 2010

Birmingham Haul

I went to Birmingham last week to shop with a friend. I've been really busy recently, so that's why it's a bit late. All products were bought by me :)


1. Bumpits
I love big,
volumous hair, and I usually back comb my hair, so I wanted to try these. I got the blonde colour because I have blonde hair, but there is also a brown colour. I've tried them out, but they seem to slip down quite easily but I haven't had much chance to try them out properly, so I can't really pass an opinion. But I will try them out soon and let you guys know how I got on :) There's one regular size bumpit, one large (which is huge) and one small. The regular would be used on the crown, the small on your bangs, or if you want a small lift. The large one is really big and I think I would only wear it on a night out, or a fancy dress party if I was going as Amy Winehouse, it really is that huge. All the bumpits have little bumps, like you find on the inside of a hairband. The bumpits come with an instruction leaflet, which shows you how to use them and some styles you can try out. You also get a small-toothed handled comb too.

RRP: 10 pounds.
2. Paul's Boutique Barbie Purse
I love Paul's Boutique and as soon as I saw the Barbie range, I fell head over heels in love with them. I loved the purses the best, so I got one of them. They come in either black, pink or gold. It took me ages to decide which one I wanted, because all three are completely gorgeous. I settled on the black though, because the Barbie logo stands out more than it does on the pink or gold. The
outside of the purse is black patent with silver bits of glitter in. There's the Barbie logo in pink on the front, outlined in silver. On the back, there's the Paul's Boutique and barbie logo in material in hot pink. Inside, there's credit card holders, money slips, and a zip up bit in the middle for your change. The inside is hot pink material.


On the zip, there's a the
Paul's Boutique trademark charm. It's got plastic shapes on, as you can see and there's also the letter "B" and "P", it's really cute.
RRP: 34.99 pounds
3. Sleek Palette in "Original"
I was so pleased to come across a Superdrug that had the Sleek range in, because my local ones don't. I couldn't decide what palette to get, because I loved them all, but I settled on the original for now because the colours reminded me of summer.

The colours are really highly pigmented and really soft with a lovely fine milled texture. The picture doesn't do justice to the colours, they're so much brighter in real life. But they're so pretty colours. The palette comes with a mirror and a double ended sponge eyeshadow applicator.
RRP: 4.99 pounds


4. Barry M lip paint in 146
Barry M lip paint's are probably my favourite lipstick. They're so creamy and glide on so well, and there's a huge variety of colours. I got the 146, which is a Barbie pink colour. I really love the colour and the texture. The colour is brighter in real life than the picture shows. It's called 'Dolly Pink' and it's a new colour from Barry M.
RRP: 4.25 pounds.

5. No7 Smokey Eyes Brush
I've wanted a brush that smudges eyeliner and eyeshadow to give a smokey eyes look for a long time now, I've just never got round to getting one. I had a 5 pounds voucher for Ruby&Millie or No7. Originally I was going to get the Ruby&Millie smudgy brush, because I have the i-define angled brush and I'm in love with it. But the Boots I was in didn't have it in stock, and I came across the No7 Smokey Eyes Brush. The bristles are quite short, soft but firm, which is perfect for the smokey eye look. The brush is really easy to hold and picks up and blends colour really well. I love this brush! The brush is 6.50 but because of my voucher I got it for 1.50, amazing!


RRP: 6.50 pounds


6. GOSH Eyeshadow Brush Flat XL
The bristles are really long and soft, the handle is lovely to hold and it's amazing at applying eyeshadow. The bristles allow the eyeshadow to go evenly on the eye. The brush is a great size too.
Side view:
RRP: 8 pounds

7. GOSH Quattro in 'Platinum' (Q24)
The colours are really pretty, they're shades of silver, which is really pretty. There's a highlighter (top left), matte lightish grey (top right), matte darker grey (bottom left) and shimmery silver (bottom right). The colours are really well pigmented, highly milled and give an even finish. I love the packaging too, it's really cute. In the quad, you get a double ended sponge eyeshadow applicator too. The colours are really durable and last all day, as well as complementing each other really well.

RRP: 8.50 pounds

I hope you like all the products in my haul :)
Have you tried any of the products I bought? What did you think?
Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment