Sunday 28 February 2010

Introduction

Okay, so I know that there are a lot of people out there that are doing the same sort of stuff that I am doing, which are probably a million times better than me. But anyway. I don't think I'm pretty or special and the purpose of what I'm doing is not to promote fakery, or the idea that everyone has to look a certain way. I love individuality and this is something fun that I have decided to do to relieve my own boredom and perhaps other people's too. If you can't stand me, hate me or have mean things to say about me or what I do, then I suggest you don't follow me; it just makes sense.
Basically, this blog is going to be reviews of products, reviews of shops, make up, jewellery, hauls and just basically anything I feel like. I am also working on starting to make YouTube videos, like tutorials and things, so when I do start I will let you all know, but I’ll just have to do this for now. I will try and update this as much as I can, and I will definitely read all of your comments and things and will try my hardest to reply to them.
I am open to requests and I may do them, so please leave comments and things with your requests!
Any opinions that I do make are just what I feel towards that subject and I am in no way trying to force that opinion on you. Products that may have reacted in a certain way to me may not work in the same way for you, so please use my reviews as a guideline and don’t hate me if the effects were different to you.
Okay, boring stuff out the way :) I’m a pretty average girl, with a pretty busy life, so this is kinda my escape from all that, doing something I enjoy. I have a really unhealthy obsession with make up and clothes and jewellery and it makes me happy, so yeah :)
Chlo is not my real name; it’s a name I use to protect my real identity from people that I don’t want seeing my blog. Mainly people I know, I don’t really know why but I just don’t want them to see what I’m doing. I’m a geek :) So please please don’t ask me what my real name is because I won’t answer. I guess if people know who I am and what I do then the information I disclose won’t be as good as if they didn’t know, if you get that. Anyway, I hope that you will follow me and will find my opinions helpful.
I do live in the UK, so the products that are available to me here may not be available or may be different to the products from other countries, but I’m sure products can be shipped, if you're really desperate.

Anyway, thankyou for reading and i hope that you will like my future posts!
loves xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey hannah :P
    i love this babe haha
    xox

    ReplyDelete